Freedom Flex H4 IP features a removable battery for easy charging and battery swapping making this 100% wireless, battery-operated par with a built-in D-Fi transceiver even more flexible and powerful. The Freedom Flex H4 IP X6 system includes six Freedom Flex H4 IP fixtures and six quick-change battery packs in a rugged road case with built-in charger. Freedom Flex H4 IP has hex-color (RGBAW + UV) LED technology for unlimited color mixing capabilities. The fixture is temporary outdoor-rated and has a robust housing that repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications.
- 100% TRUE wireless up light system complete with 6 Freedom Flex H4 IP pars, 6 Flex batteries and a charging road case
- Swappable battery packs ensures the fixture is always ready to go
- Charging road case simultaneously charges and holds 6 additional batteries (sold separately)
- Temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app
- Works in master/slave with all Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Freedom Flex H4 IP has multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app and it works in master/slave mode with any Freedom Par. Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is also available with the included IRC-6 remote. An adjustable kickstand helps shine light exactly where it’s needed and the built-in glare shield prevents unwanted light spillage. Customized colors can be created using the easy to read built-in LED display. Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves. The compact and lightweight design of the Freedom Flex H4 IP fits easily inside sticks of Trusst.