Built for professionals and clubs alike, the Rane Sixty Two is a high quality 2 channel scratch mixer with built in hardware to work seamlessly with Serato DJ.
Why have 2 usb ports? This means that DJs can transfer from one set to the next, without needing to stop the music or have a back up option while a change-over takes place.
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer for Serato DJ. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world’s best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato DJ and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Serato DJ DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- Direct control of over 40 Serato DJ or Scratch Live software controls
- Each of the two USB ports support six stereo record and four stereo playback channels
- Two DJs can share the mixer, each running different software, for seamless set changes
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue and Flex FX assign
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls