Behringer X AIR XR12 DIGITAL MIXER
The revolutionary XR12 is a powerhouse 12 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 4 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. We’ve also included the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2021
Write a review
• iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
• 4 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
• Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
• USB connector for file storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
• Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
• Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
• 2 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
• 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
• Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
• MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol)
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
Shipping Volume: .004cbm
Shipping Weight: 5kg
Warranty: 12 Months