Wharfedale TITAN15SUBP4 Titan15 Quad Sub Pack package: 4 x TITAN15D, 4 x TITAN15ASUBMK2, 4 x SKPOLE, 4 x FCMCML1, 4 x FCMCML5
This is a pack containing 4 x TITAN12D active speaker and 4 x TITAN15ASUBMK2 active Subs.
The first of the Titan range upgraded to bi-amplified, Class D technology, Active 15D speaker became a more efficient and powerful system - actually lighter, but more powerful than the previous generation. It also introduced Qubit 24-bit processing - its multi-band dynamic filtering helping fine tune the speaker to sound more natural and open.
Further protection measures also came with this upgrade – true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting guarding against thermal damage and driver over-excursion. A refined curved design and increased variety of input options are further improvements in this variant.
But wait - there's more - the TITAN15D includes a moisture proof woofer - so they can withstand outdoor conditions.
The Titan15ASUB Mk2 is an efficient and lightweight subwoofer making for easy transportation and set up ideal for mobile DJs, bands and other musicians on the road.
The new and improved TITAN 15" Sub uses Qubit™ which is Wharfedale's powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open.
Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2020
Write a review
Package consists of:-
4 x TITANAX15
4 x TITAN15ASUBMK2
4 x SKPOLE
4 x FCMCML1
4 x XMXF12B
• Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Driver
• 15” Custom Designed Moisture Proof Woofer
• BRO™ Adaptive Bass Response Optimiser
• Thermal, DC and Short Circuit Fault Protection
• Qubit™ 24-Bit 192kHz DSP Processing
• Independent LF and HF Signal Limiting
• 2-Way Bi-Amplified
• Switchable 90Hz Monitor Filter
* Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 200 Hz
* Cross over: Adjustable 80/100/120/150/180/200 Hz
* Input connections: 2 x XLR Jack combo
* Output connections: 2 x XLR
* Protection: Peak limiter, thermal, DC, and short circuit
* Weight: 26kg
* Dimensions: 455 x 470 x 630mm
* Power: 400w RMS / 800w Music Power / 1600w PRG
Shipping Volume: 1.56cbm
Shipping Weight: 238.88kg
Warranty: 12 Months