NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE MIKRO MK2 BLACK GROOVE STUDIO
Native Instruments' Maschine Mikro MK2 is a compact-yet-powerful hardware controller for your computer. Just plug in your laptop or desktop via USB, fire up the included Maschine software, and you've got everything you need for sampling, sequencing, and building great beats.
The Machine Mikro MK2's rugged yet portable hardware offers sixteen touch-sensitive, color-codable sample pads for launching and arranging drums, one-shot samples, and synths. The supplied Maschine software comes packed with an extensive catalog of samples, Native Instruments' versatile repertoire of digital effects, and the legendary Massive software synth -- so right out of the box, the Maschine Mikro MK2 is ready to help you get your groove on.
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2019
Write a review
- Windows: Windows 7 (Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (most recent update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)
- One high-contrast display 64 x 128 pxs
- 16 high-quality multicolor, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- One master push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- 28 buttons
- USB 2.0
- Kensington lock
Shipping Volume: .017cbm
Shipping Weight: 3kg
Warranty: 7 RR