NATIVE INSTRUMENT MASCHINE MK2 BLACK GROOVE PRODUCTION STUDIO
The second-generation Native Instruments Maschine Groove Production Studio offers dramatic improvements over its predecessor, giving experienced and novice users alike a colorful, revamped set of tactile controls -- along with loads of included samples, FX, and a full version of NI's Massive synth -- that will take live performances to the next level.
Upgraded to speed up and improve your workflow, the Maschine is a hardware/software beast of an instrument that covers all the bases for computer-based music production. It's essentially a professional sampler, a pattern-based sequencer, a multi-effects unit, and a VST/AU plug-in host all in one sleek box, with streamlined buttons and knobs for composing, performing, sampling, slicing, and tweaking effects on the fly. Since you can use it to control your DAW as well as all your hardware sound modules and sequencers, the Native Instruments Maschine will quickly become the center of your rig.
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2019
Write a review
- Windows: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)
- 2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 endless rotary potentiometers
- 1 endless encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0
- Kensington Lock
Shipping Volume: .017cbm
Shipping Weight: 3kg
Warranty: 7 RR