2 x 18” Self-Powered Extended Low-Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX818XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 18-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX818XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
2 x Dual 15” Two-Way Full-Range Main System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX825 is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a dual 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX825 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
All cables for connectivity included.
Ideal for house parties, clubs, corporate functions and just about any dance floor that requires a deep, low-end boost! Easy to set up and use with app connectivity.
- For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Digital limiters and filters including crossover, component optimization, and tunings
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints.
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes