Using the same electronics as the TyphonAX12” models, the new 8” TyphonsAX8 deliver huge power from a small durable plastic cabinet. Bi-amplified power brings 720w Continuous output power (1440w Peak). This is unprecedented in such a small compact loudspeaker. In addition, 4-position DSP allows the timbre to be adjusted to taste.
Bluetooth connection provides TWS stereo link mode allowing for complete, wire free high powered stereo audio to cover the audience.
As with the 12” Typhons, the new 8” models use custom Wharfedale Pro drivers. The acclaimed IRIS X HF compression driver features a 1.75” voice coil, while the LF driver features a 2.5” coil with flat coil windings for enhanced cooling. The cone material chosen is also moisture rejecting, allowing a TyphonAX8 to be used in extreme conditions.
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2021
Write a review
• Frequency Response (+/-3dB: 65Hz-20kHz
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60Hz-20kHz
• Maximum SPL (peak@1m): 127dB
• Sensitivity @ 1W / 1m): 96dB
• Ampliﬁer Design: 2 x Class D
• Power Rating: 1440W Peak (1200W LF +
240W HF), 720W Continuous (600W LF + 120W HF)
• Input A – type: Balanced/RCA/Bluetooth(aptX,with link Stereo)
• Input Sensitivity: 775mV (0dBu)
• Maximum Input Level: 4V
• Input Connector: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6.3mm, 2 x RCA (Line/MIC)
• Line Output Connector: XLR
• Loop Gain: 0dB
• Power Supply: 220~240VAC/100~120VAC 50/60Hz
• Rigging / Bracket / Mounting Options: 8 x M6 (1 x M8 Back) threaded inserts
Pole-mount receptacle with lock screw
Optional WPB-2 wall-mount bracket
• Height: 509mm
• Width Front: 326mm
• Width Rear: 326mm
• Depth: 310mm
• Net Weight: 10.7kg
• Gross Weight: 12.7kg
Shipping Volume: .051cbm
Shipping Weight: 12.7kg
Warranty: 3 Years