The 150-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible reference system is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bi-amplification system that features separate amplifiers for the 5" glass-fiber woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter. K5’s long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot.
Due to varying costs of shipping to different locations, some stores may not be able to match pricing on the Lightsounds website. Not all stores have all products in stock. Stock status refers to the warehouse stock levels and is subject to daily change. Shipping delays may occur due to varying courier transit times.
Copyright Lightsounds 2019
Write a review
• Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
• Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
• Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
• True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
• Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
• Long-throw 5” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
• Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
• Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
• Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
• High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
• ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
Shipping Volume: .024cbm
Shipping Weight: 6kg
Warranty: 12 Months